PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed now at .8% under its 52 week large of $188.76, supplying the enterprise a current market cap of $5B. The stock is now up 2.9% year-to-day, up 28.8% over the earlier 12 months, and up 69.2% around the earlier 5 a long time. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Regular rose 2.%, and the S&P 500 rose 3.1%.
- Buying and selling quantity this week was 17.5% lessen than the 20-working day regular.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the general marketplace stands at ..
- The Relative Power Index (RSI) on the inventory was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a pattern-next momentum indicator, suggests a downward development.
- The stock closed underneath its Bollinger band, indicating it may perhaps be oversold.
Market Comparative Effectiveness
- The firm’s share value is the identical as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-12 months basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share rate is the exact as the Dow Jones Industrial Typical , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-yr foundation
- The firm share rate is the same as the overall performance of its peers in the Financials field sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 12 months basis
For every Group Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s inventory price overall performance yr-to-day lags the peer normal by -30.5%
- The company’s inventory selling price overall performance about the previous 12 months beats the peer ordinary by -366.7%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share price to its earnings per share, is -1632.8% increased than the average peer.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the writer and do not always mirror people of Nasdaq, Inc.