The Wichita Falls Fire Section was summoned to a Dollar Common keep in the 2700 block of Southwest Parkway Wednesday afternoon.
According to WFFD Assistant Fire Marshal Edward Mawson, the call came in just just after 3:30 p.m.
The to start with firefighters on scene found a number of propane tanks within an trade situation at the entrance of the shop on hearth and called a next alarm since of the hazard.
They labored swiftly and extinguished the blaze.
The keep supervisor informed firefighters they discovered the fireplace and tried out to extinguish it. Once they noticed how large the hearth was, they evacuated the store and called the fire section.
Mawson reported the fire brought about somewhere around $50,000 in problems to the shop and its contents.
No accidents were being described and the result in is less than investigation.
Keep with the Occasions File News for extra details.
This report originally appeared on Wichita Falls Moments Record Information: 2-alarm fire referred to as at Dollar Basic on Southwest Parkway